The sector represents the largest social enterprise network in Northern Ireland and continues to develop and grow by approximately 1,800 housing units each year.
The sector therefore offers significant business potential for current and future providers of a range of services from the construction, facilities, human resource, finance, insurance, security, asset management, office supplies, software services and other sectors.
As the representative body for the housing association sector in Northern Ireland, NIFHA is in a unique position to provide opportunities for the social housing sector and potential providers to come together to initiate business partnerships. One of the ways this can happen is to become a NIFHA Corporate Partner. Only one organisation from any one suppler sector can be a corporate partner.
NIFHA’s Corporate Partner initiative offers one key provider from each supply sector to the housing association network, a range of priority opportunities to meet and promote their services to our members.
If you would like to discuss the potential for your business joining the select list of NIFHA Corporate Partners, please call Sally McCone, NIFHA Commercial Manager, at 028 90897694 / 07947516121.
Corporate Partnership Benefits
- Regular email e-zine with essential sector news
- Prominent branding at all NIFHA Conferences
- Prominent branding with hyperlink to own site from nifha.org
- 3 complementary delegate places to all NIFHA conferences
- Annual Corporate Partners lunch with sector leaders
- Full page profile in NIFHA Annual Conference handbook
- 20% discount on sponsorship of NIFHA conferences or attendance at NIFHA training
- Complimentary membership of NIFHA Associates Scheme
1-year partnership £6,000 + VAT
2-year partnership £11,000 + VAT
3-year partnership £16,000 + VAT
CURRENT NIFHA CORPORATE PARTNERS
NIFHA is grateful for the support of our Corporate Partners Danske Bank and Gallagher insurance brokers.