Be sure to mark your diary for NIFHA’s 2020/2021 Conferences.
The schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, 24th / Fri 25th September – Annual Conference, Slieve Donard, Newcastle
- Thursday, 29th October – Housing Management / Practitioners Conference, Park Ave Hotel, Belfast
- Friday, 6th November – Housing Development Conference (half day, 9.30am-2.30pm), Riddell Hall, Belfast
- Thursday, 10th December – Finance Conference, Stormont Hotel, Belfast
- Thursday, 11th February 2021 – Asset Management Conference (half day, 9.30am-2.30pm), Riddell Hall, Belfast
- Thursday, 11th March 2010 – Governance and Strategic Leadership Conference, venue tbc.
Please note the dates for the Housing Development and Asset Management Conferences (scheduled for 21st May and 2nd July 2020 respectively) have been put back due to health and safety concerns in relation to the Coronavirus.
The above schedule of dates may also be amended, depending on what happens in the weeks and months ahead. This website and our social media will be updated should any changes be made.
Exhibit at NIFHA Conferences
If you would like the opportunity to meet our members and sector partners by becoming a Conference Exhibitor, please click on the Exhibit with NIFHA panel on the right of this page.
Alternatively, if you have questions or would like more information, please email Sally McCone at firstname.lastname@example.org.