TENANT WELFARE OFFICER NB Housing
- Closing Date: 12 August 2022
- Salary: NJC Points 19, £25,927 – NJC Point 25, £30,095 plus optional contributory pension scheme currently at employer contribution of 19.5% (£5,055pa), 34 days annual leave (incl. stats) and excellent work and family friendly policies
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Job Ref: TWO/07/22
Reporting to the Housing Manager, the Tenant Welfare Officer will increase support and meaningful contact with our tenants and enhance and develop practical working relationships with local communities to deliver a more holistic and all-inclusive service that delivers sustainable tenancies. The post holder will deliver on all aspects of tenant welfare. It will also involve the development of collaborative working with tenants and key agencies in order to establish tenant participation initiatives and create sustainable partnerships.
The successful candidate must have:
• A 3rd Level education OR 3 years’ experience (within the last 6 years) of supporting and developing communities in a social housing or community setting.
• At least 2 years’ experience (within the last 5 years) working to provide sustainable communities and welfare advice to vulnerable clients.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent IT skills