Support Officer Radius Housing
- Closing Date: 29 March 2023
- Location: Connect 24, Holywood
- Salary: £21,575 (SP5) to £22,777 (SP8) per annum
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 37
- Job Ref: FHA03462
The Support Officer will demonstrate and promote the benefits of the TeleCare and managed services and will install and maintain social alarms and telecare sensors in people’s homes, connecting to the 24/7 TeleCare service.
Hours: 37 per week
Location: Connect 24, Holywood
Salary: £21,575 (SP5) to £22,777 (SP8) per annum
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
- Minimum 1 year’s practical experience of front line customer service with a technical minded awareness of DIY skills, electrical and telephony ability
- Ability to communication fluently with small groups with excellent verbal and written literacy paying attention to details and accuracy
- Sensitive and empathetic approach to working with and assessing the needs of vulnerable individuals with their relatives and other care providers
– A current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport*
(*where an applicant indicates that a disability prohibits them from driving, this criterion will be waived at the shortlisting stage. In such circumstances, consideration will be given in any subsequent offer of appointment to suitable alternative arrangements that the candidate may be able to put in place that would enable them to meet the travel requirements for the post).
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme. Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to www.radiushousing.org/careers.
Closing date for applications is 29th March 2023 unless otherwise stated.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same/similar vacancies which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Radius Housing, 38-52 Lisburn Road Belfast BT9 6AA
- 0330 123 0888