Services Centre Call Advisor
Salary: £19,103 – £22,187
Job reference: SSCCA/9925/0721
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Services Centre Call Advisor who will support the Services Centre Team
The successful applicant will join the Services Centre team; dedicated to providing a high level of Customer service to our tenants and stakeholders. Advisors will answer incoming repairs and housing management calls from tenants and make outgoing calls to ensure excellent service delivery and problem resolution.
- Four GCSE/’O’ Level passes Grades A-C or equivalent.
- At least 1 years’ experience dealing with incoming and outgoing calls.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a computerised office environment.
- Be able to demonstrate good communication skills.
- Experience of working within the housing sector.
- ECDL level qualification (or equivalent) or RSA/OCR Stage 1 in Word Processing (or equivalent).
- Experience of working in a call centre environment.
Benefits include:- Limited flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme, access to a Health Cash Plan and a generous annual leave entitlement
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Tuesday 20th July 2021
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.