Scheme Coordinator, Metropole
Salary Scale: £19,695 – £22,978pa
Job Reference: SCOM/4979/1022
The post holder will provide day to day support to the tenants of this Sheltered Living Scheme. They will liaise directly with the tenants, their relatives and Health and Social Services, whilst managing the scheme to ensure a safe and secure environment.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years’ service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Thursday 17th November 2022
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”