The Receptionist will provide a comprehensive reception service and provide assistance with clerical duties.
Hours: Up to 37 per week (full time and part time hours available and to be discussed at interview)
Location: Radius Offices, Belfast
Salary: £21,575 (SP5) – £22,777 (SP8) per annum
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
- Good general level of education to include at least 5 GCSE’s (at a minimum of Grade C) or equivalent to include English and Maths
- QCF Level II (previously NVQ) in Business Administration or equivalent relevant qualification
- 1 years’ experience in a receptionist/secretarial type role.
- Excellent level of IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, to include word processing experience
- Good communication skills with clear speech and the ability to make self easily understood.
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme. Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to the employee benefits section of our website.
Closing date for applications is 29th January 2023 unless otherwise stated.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same or similar permanent / fixed term vacancies which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.