Quality and Compliance Assistant
37 Hours per week
Based at Leslie Morrell House
Salary: £19,695 – £22,978pa
Job reference: CH/QCA/0123
The Association is seeking applications for the position of Quality and Compliance Assistant to ensure the group planned maintenance service is delivered in accordance with Choice policies and procedures.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years’ service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Monday 13th February 2023
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”