Property Management Officer
Salary Scale: £24,586-£29,269
Job Reference: PMO/0423
Maple & May is a wholly owned subsidiary of Choice Housing Association which operates a portfolio of properties in the NI private rented sector and delivers a programme of private / affordable housing. The successful candidate will primarily manage the existing c.300 unit private residential portfolio. There are plans to grow the portfolio to 500 units in the short to medium term.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits from their first day of employment:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing Group is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation and was awarded Housing Association of the Year in 2023.
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon Thursday 11th May 2023,.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Maple and May Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.