New Job Opportunity:
Property Assets Manager – Full time permanent position
- Salary: Band 9 Level 1 (£46,130) – Level 4 (£49,121) per annum
- Location: Ballymoney/ Ballymena/ Flexible
- 21 days annual leave rising to 25 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions of 6%)
- Career development and progression with recognised qualifications
- Employee Assistance Program
- Exceptional Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
The Property Assets Manager will, under the direction of the Head of Development & Property Assets, be responsible for the delivery of a comprehensive maintenance and repair programme to the Association’s property portfolio. This includes all planned, cyclical and responsive maintenance as required by statute and by regulators. The property portfolio includes a wide and varied spectrum of properties including the associations office and commercial facilities, individual general family homes, hostels and supported living accommodation.
Triangle Housing Association are committed to being an inclusive employer with a diverse workforce. We therefore encourage applications from people from the widest possible diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences.
Anticipated date for interviews is week commencing 30th October 2023
Triangle Property Assets Manager JD-PS Oct23