Maple + May Manager
37 Hours w/k
Starting salary Negotiable
Job reference MMM/122020
Maple & May is a wholly owned subsidiary of Choice Housing Association which operates a portfolio of properties in the private rented sector and delivers a programme of private / affordable housing. Maple & May is seeking to recruit a Manager that will primarily lead on Maple & May activities, delivering additional units and overseeing the management of our existing portfolio, as well as contributing towards Social Housing Development Programme (SHDP) targets in keeping with the Group’s ambitions.
- At least 5 years post qualification experience in a property environment
- Property / portfolio management experience, either directly or in an overseeing role
- Proven experience in identifying and negotiating investment and development opportunities
- Knowledge of the NI Property Market, relationships and key metrics
- Experience in financial modelling and development appraisal
- Professional Accreditation such as RICS
Benefits include:- Generous annual leave entitlement, flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme, essential car user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 8th January 2021
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Maple + May is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.