Managing Director, Choice Services
Starting salary: Negotiable
Job reference CS/MDCS/112020
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a Managing Director to provide leadership and direction to all staff within the organisation. This includes leading on the development and implementation of functional strategies, managing staff and being responsible for all areas of performance and budgets within the functions.
The Managing Director will be accountable to the Choice Services Board and be responsible for ensuring appropriate Governance of the organisation, meeting financial and other targets and delivering specific business KPI’s.
The Managing Director Choice Services also works collaboratively as part of the Choice Housing Groups wider management team to successfully implement strategies and a high level of performance across the organisation. This includes working to develop strong and effective cross functional working initiatives and taking the lead on developing and implementing specific corporate initiatives and representing the organisation with external and internal partners.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a leadership role (preferably at Director level) in a similar organisation with a minimum turnover of £4m per annum.
Has experience of:
- Commercial and operational running of a facilities \ maintenance service organisation
- Developing and implementing strategies in this arena
- Working with a Board of Directors or experience in preparing reports for a Board
- Managing a large staff team
- Providing expert advice to senior staff / stakeholders
- Identifying & developing new business opportunities
- Delivering a high performing service with clear VFM metrics
- Educated to degree level or professional qualification eg RICS, CIOB, IWFM, CIBSE.
- Has knowledge of the current regulatory operating environment for social housing providers in NI
Benefits include: – Death in service benefit, 12% employer pension contribution, car allowance, health cash plan, 37 annual leave days including statutory holidays.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 4th December 2020.
Please note, Choice Services reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.