We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join our organisation on a fixed term basis (1 year) as a Maintenance & Property Services Officer.
Reporting to the Maintenance & Property Services Manager, the Maintenance & Property Services Officer will be responsible for delivering for delivering a range of generic frontline maintenance and customer focused services. The Maintenance & Property Services Officer will play a role in the delivery and management of the Association’s measured term contract ensuring our properties are maintained to high standards and tenants are satisfied with the service we provide.
Applicants must satisfy the following essential criteria:
- A relevant 3rd qualification (degree or equivalent) and 1 year’s previous relevant experience in a property/estate management or a construction environment.
- Have at least 5 GSCEs (or equivalent) and 2 year’s previous relevant experience in a property/estate management or a construction environment.
- Competent use of a range of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Hold a current valid driving licence and have access to the use of a motor vehicle.
- Salary range £27,077 to £31,107 with a Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC), (Currently 19.5% Employer Contribution). Remuneration including employer pension contribution is equivalent to £32,357 to £37,173. Salaries are reviewed annually and uplifted in accordance with the Association’s Remuneration Policy.
- This post attracts an annual essential car user allowance of £1,239 and mileage is reimbursed at a rate of £0.45p per mile travelled for work purposes.
- 22 days annual leave.
- 13 customary holidays.
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies.
- Hybrid Working arrangements.
- On site gym
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Conor Taylor, Property Services Manager on 02890 752310 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT FOR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IS:
FRIDAY 23rd SEPTEMBER 2022 AT 4PM
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may download the recruitment pack by clicking on the links below.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.