Are you looking for a new opportunity?
IT Support Technicians (Job No J422)
Post 1: Based in our new Head Office, Newforge Lane, Belfast.
Post 2: Based in our North West Office, Derry/Londonderry.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary Band: £23,194 – £24,948 per annum with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
- Blended home and office working with flexi-time
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Mileage allowances for the use of motor vehicles on business
- 23 days annual leave rising to 26 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions currently 19%)
- Supported learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Back Plan
- Paid time for volunteering opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The IT Support Technician positions are new positions which will work as part of the Association’s IT Services team. This is a demanding role that is essential to the successful day-to-day running of the IT service across the Association. The role generally involves oral and written communication, responding to the IT Service desk tickets, and being first line support for all IT enquiries and incidents. There is a requirement to be flexible in relation to tasks to be undertaken, have a conscientious approach to work and a keen attention to detail.
For further information including detailed job requirements and to apply go to:
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd provides homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. We are an environmentally and socially conscious organisation with a strong focus on the development of high quality, inclusive social housing in areas of housing need. Our team work together to make a real difference and change people’s lives. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of our team and continue our story of success.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.