Housing Officer (Maternity Cover)
Starting salary £26,400pa
Job reference HOMC/4950/082020
Choice is seeking to recruit a Housing Officer (Maternity Cover) to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused Housing Management Service to its customers.
- At least one years’ recent experience in housing
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C to include Mathematics and English language) or equivalent;
- Experience of Microsoft Office programmes including Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of the Housing Selection Scheme
- Experience in using HMS (or an equivalent Housing Waiting list system)
- Must have full driving licence and have vehicle available for daily business use
- A third level qualification or Educated to A’ Level standard (or equivalent) with a professional Housing qualification
- Experience working in the Social Housing Sector to include:
- Community engagement and Tenant Participation
- Experience in Anti-Social Behaviour management/resolution
- Rent collection and arrears management
- Voids management
Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and essential car
user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Thursday 20th August 2020
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.