Based in Belfast, Ark Housing Association is a progressive housing association with ambitious plans for growth over the next five years. We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join our organisation, on a permanent basis, as a Housing & Customer Services Officer.
Reporting to the Housing & Customer Services Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a range of generic frontline housing management and customer services, in accordance with the Association’s policies and procedures including:
- Housing Allocations
- Income Accounting and Rent Arrears Management
- Anti-Social Behaviour Case Management
- Community Liaison and Tenant Participation
- Housing Support Services
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years in a frontline social housing role;
- A 3rd level education (University Degree) OR a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a frontline social housing role within the last 8 years;
- A proven track record in successfully developing relationships and partnership working with other agencies to help deal with and resolve tenancy and neighbourhood issues;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Competency in the use of the Microsoft Office software suite;
- A current valid driving licence and access to the use of a motor vehicle.
- Salary Range £24,248- £29,586
- Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC) – currently 19.5% employer contribution;
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 days after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
If you wish to apply for the above position, click on the documents below or visit our site by clicking here. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Laura O’Dowd, Director of Housing by phoning 028 9075 2310.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
Closing Date for Receipt of Completed Applications is Friday 2 October 2020 by 4:00pm
Applicant Information Pack
Equal Opportunities Form
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation