Ark Housing Association based in Belfast is a progressive Housing Association with ambitious plans for growth over the next five years.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join our organisation on a 12-month fixed term bases as Housing & Customer Services Officer.
Reporting to the Director of Housing, you will be responsible for delivering a range of generic frontline housing management and customer services in accordance with the Associations policies and procedures including
- Housing Allocations
- Income Accounting and Rent Arrears Management
- Anti-social Behaviour Case Management
- Community Liaison and Tenant Participation
- Housing Support Services
The successful candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the last 5yrs in a frontline social housing role
- Hold a 3rd Level education (University Degree) OR have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a frontline social housing role within the last 8 years;
- Have a proven track record in successfully developing relationships and partnership working with other agencies to help deal with and resolve tenancy and neighbourhood issues;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Be competent in the use of the Microsoft Office software suite;
- Hold a current valid driving licence and have access to the use of a motor vehicle
- Salary Point 27-31- £29,243- £33,596
- Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC) (Currently 19% Employer Contribution)
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position can download the application documents below.
For a confidential discussion in regard this position, please contact Laura O’Dowd, Director of Housing on 02890752310.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 21st July 2023 at 4pm
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.