We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join the Association on a 12 month maternity cover as a Housing & Customer Services Officer.
Reporting to the Housing & Communities Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a range of generic frontline housing management and customer services in accordance with the Association’s policies and procedures including:
- Housing Allocations
- Income Accounting and Rent Arrears Management
- Anti-Social Behaviour Case Management
- Community Liaison and Tenant Participation
- Housing Support Services
The successful candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years in a frontline social housing role;
- Hold a 3rd Level education (University Degree) OR have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a frontline social housing role within the last 8 years;
- Have a proven track record in successfully developing relationships and partnership working with other agencies to help deal with and resolve tenancy and neighbourhood issues;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Be competent in the use of the Microsoft Office software suite;
- Hold a current valid driving licence and have access to the use of a motor vehicle
- Salary Point 25: £24,490
- Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC – currently 19.5% employer contribution)
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Kelly Foster, Housing & Communities Manager, on 028 90 752310. Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
The Association is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT FOR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IS: FRIDAY, 13TH AUGUST 2021 by 4:00PM
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may download the recruitment pack by clicking on the links.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.