Choice Housing is one of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland. We work hard for our customers, developing new homes that are urgently needed and delivering high quality services, while providing value for money. Our work creates sustainable, thriving neighbourhoods.
Fire Safety Manager
Salary Scale: £37,145 – £47,758
Job Reference: CH/FSM/1121
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Fire Safety Manager who will be the nominated competent person in relation to fire safety, ensuring that the Choice Group meets all of its statutory and non-statutory fire safety management duties in relation to fire safety legislation and associated building regulations. To provide a proactive professional functional service embracing all areas of fire safety management including, development of strategy and policy, maintaining a quality information system, undertaking fire risk assessment, fire safety inspections/audits, investigating fire safety incidents, and contract management etc.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 28 days annual leave and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution
- hybrid working opportunities
- Enrolment in a health cash plan
- Death in service payment
- Highly competitive salary
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Essential car users allowance for relevant roles
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality And Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Wednesday 15th December 2021.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”