Choice Housing is one of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland. We work hard for our customers, developing new homes that are urgently needed and delivering high quality services, while providing value for money. Our work creates sustainable, thriving neighbourhoods.
Salary Scale: £26,532 – £31,839
Job Reference: BS/4975/2421
The Association is seeking to appoint a Building Surveyor to assist the Planned Maintenance Manager in providing a range of in-house Building Surveying Services.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave and 12 public holidays, which increases after 5 years
- Generous pension contribution
- Flexible/hybrid working opportunities
- Enrolment in a health cash plan
- Death in service payment
- Highly competitive salary
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Professional fees will be reimbursed.
- Essential car users allowance for relevant roles
- Family Friendly and Equality And Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Thursday 9th December 2021.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.