Apprentice Electrician (Job reference: CS/AE/0722)
Choice Services is seeking to appoint 2 apprentices, to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services will initially focus on the provision of response repair services to a third of our stock, based largely in the Greater Belfast area. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
40 hours per week including attendance at college
The salary will be based on age:
£4.81 per hour for under 18;
£6.83 per hour for 18 to 20 years;
£9.18 per hour for 21+;
- Understanding of good customer service
- Ability to travel to and from your place of work (Store, office, meeting point etc)
- Applicants should be physically fit, not afraid of working at heights or confined spaces
- Applicants must be between 16-24 years
- Applicants must be currently enrolled into a Plumbing/Electrician apprenticeship course
Benefits include: – Salary paid fortnightly, Death in service benefit, 5% employer pension contribution, Health cash plan, 32 Annual leave days inclusive of statutory holidays.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Friday 29th July 2022
Please note, Choice Services reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer”