Apply for job
Senior Service Centre Call Advisor (Training and Development)
Starting salary £21,848
37 hours per week
The Association is seeking applications for the post of Senior Service Centre Call Advisor to support the Service Centre Team based at Leslie Morrell House, May Street, Belfast.
The Senior will support the Service Centre Manager in coordinating the customer service functions of the Service Centre and deputise in their absence. They will also be responsible for the training and development of Service Centre Advisors to ensure they are equipped to carry out their role effectively.
- Five GCSE/’O’ Level passes Grades A-C or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a Call Centre environment dealing with incoming and outgoing calls.
- Experience of working in customer services and a continuous improvement setting.
- Experience of working within the housing sector.
- Experience of supervising staff.
Benefits include: – Limited flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme .
For further details and an application pack, please visit www.choice-housing.org or alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Wednesday 12th February 2020
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.