If the answer is yes, then NIFHA’s associate membership could work for you.
Whether private, public or third sector, our associate scheme provides organisations with an ideal vehicle to forge alliances with our members and support the wider social enterprise agenda.
We already have a diverse Associate Directory and are keen to add more. The links below should answer the main questions you might have.
By becoming an associate of NIFHA you will have the opportunity to:
- Build your profile within Northern Ireland’s housing association sector
- Regularly network with decision makers
- Establish valuable relationships
- Directly target new business opportunities
- Stay in the loop on the latest news and developments
- Increase your awareness of current priorities for this dynamic sector
- Demonstrate your commitment to affordable housing for all.
As some of the largest social enterprise organisations in Northern Ireland, housing associations create opportunities in a variety of fields, in addition to those associated with building and maintenance contracts. Moreover, the increasing scale of housing associations’ activity, together with the varied nature of their work, frequently generates prospects for business in other areas such as:
- Human resources
- Care and support provision
- Financial services
- Legal services
- Business and Housing Consultancy.
NIFHA’s current Associates range from software providers to representative bodies and law firms to companies in the construction and maintenance sectors. Our associates find engagement with the housing association sector beneficial.
How will being an Associate benefit me?
We can help you build and develop your relationship with our members.
As an Associate, you will have access to a range of benefits, including:
- Subscription to monthly NIFHA News e-zine mailing list with essential sector news (plus opportunity to insert a feature/guest blog)
- Your business profile on nifha.org
- Your business listed as an Associate in our Annual Conference handbook
- Priority bookings for NIFHA Conferences and Events
- Invitation to NIFHA Associates Breakfasts with key sector leaders
- 15% discount on NIFHA sponsorship, exhibitions and training costs
- Low cost access to Belfast City Centre premises for work meetings or training
- NIFHA engagement with your organisation on social media.
- Standard: £250 +VAT = £300
- Not for profit organisation: £100 +VAT = £120
We will issue an invoice when processing your application.
You will be able to avail of Associate benefits once we receive payment.
By providing your organisation/personal details you agree to allow NIFHA to contact you by mail, email, telephone or SMS text message in connection with your Associate membership. NIFHA will display your organisation/name in its online list of Associate members. NIFHA does not make personal data available to other individuals or organisations.
Thank you for applying to be a NIFHA Associate Member.
We will issue your receipt or invoice within the next few days.
For more information, please contact Sally McCone:
T: 028 9023 0446