The Housing Associations Integration Project (HAIP) is a unique initiative aimed at promoting good relations interaction across housing association stock in Northern Ireland and the border regions of Republic of Ireland. By August 2020, the programme will have worked with 1,000 people from 40 neighbourhoods on community building programmes, skills workshops, study visits and the development of new community-based partnerships.
There has been a formative evaluation process in place for the project since its inception. This has included the following:
- Development of a logic framework for HAIP, identifying the outcomes which the project is trying to achieve, and associated data collection plan.
- A review of the HAIP partnership against a number of partnership indicators
- Two consultation exercises with Good Relations Officers to explore progress, achievements and learning from the project
- The production of a series of case studies by GROs using a common template
- An Interim Report on Phases 1 and 2 of the project, and a further qualitative report produced at the end of Phase 3.
We are now seeking a consultant to carry out a summative evaluation of HAIP. The evaluation will supplement existing monitoring and reporting to SUEPB against agreed indicators and targets, and will be used to:
- Improve internal and sectoral learning and decision making about project design, effectiveness of HAIP governance structures and operational delivery.
- Influence government and wider housing sector policy.
- Share learning with communities and key bodies within the statutory, community and voluntary sectors locally, regionally and nationally. Contribute to the evidence base about the effectiveness and limits of HAIP.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the tender brief.
Closing date for submissions is Friday 7 February 2020 at 12:00 noon.