Radius has a social housing presence in all 11 council areas, serviced by a regional office network spanning Belfast, Holywood, Ballymena, Newry and Londonderry
- Providing housing, care and support to 33,000 homes;
- Managing 12,000 apartments and houses;
- Located in 80 towns across Northern Ireland;
- TeleCare supports 23,000 customers;
- 400,000 Telemonitored days through TeleHealth;
- 14,000 day care placements;
- 450 Staying Put home adaptions completed each year;
- 1,000 staff employed in housing, care and support;
- Spending £50m per annum on development and maintenance.
Radius Housing was established in 2017 following the merger of Fold Housing and Helm Housing and draws on over 80 years’ combined experience to make a positive impact on housing and communities into the future.