Covenanter Residential Association was established in 1977 and provides comfortable, secure and affordable accommodation in a friendly caring environment. Staff work to develop and foster a happy sense of community within the scheme, as well as encouraging tenants to be part of the wider community.
- Retirement housing
- Tenure(s): Rent (social landlord)
- 27 flats. Built in 1979 and renovated in 2004. Sizes 1 bedroom.
- Resident management staff, Visiting management staff (Telecare) and Careline alarm service
- Lift, Lounge, Laundry, Guest facilities, Garden
- Housing Authority: Antrim
- Social Care Authority: NI Public Health Agency