PART OF THE CHOICE HOUSING IRELAND LIMITED GROUP
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a Voids Supervisor to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services provide response, planned and cyclical maintenance to Choice Housing, Oaklee Housing and Ireland’s first Social Housing PPP project. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
40 hours per week
Job Ref: CS/VS/0821
- A minimum of 5 year’s relevant experience in the maintenance or construction sector
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and experience in the managing/programming of Engineers and sub-contractors.
- A technical knowledge of maintenance in a social housing context.
- Ability to use IT \ database systems and keep records up to date, including use of a smartphone and \ or tablet device.
- Current valid driving licence.
- Experience in scoping and managing/programming Change of Tenancies \ Voids.
- Experience in implementing HR policies
Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 20th August 2021
Benefits Include: Death in service benefit, 5% employer pension contribution, Health cash plan, 32 leave days including statutory holidays.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Please note, Choice reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.