Choice Services (Ireland) Ltd is part of the Choice Housing Group and provides response repairs and maintenance services to over 4,000 properties including housing, apartments and office buildings. The building services we provide include: Response maintenance; Change of tenancy repairs; Adaptions for disabled tenants; Project works; and Electrical testing.
Salary Scale: £30,000pa
Job Reference: CS/VS/0522
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a Voids Supervisor to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers, to provide site supervision and programming for Choice Services Engineers and Subcontractors, coordinating materials ordering and site works from the start of the process through to completion, carry out termination inspections, post inspections, keeping system data bases updated and providing weekly reports.
Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services provide response, planned and cyclical maintenance to Choice Housing, Oaklee Housing and Ireland’s first Social Housing PPP project. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits from their first day of employment:-
- 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Wednesday 18th May 2022.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.