Trainee Housing Officer(s)
Salary Scale: £24,586 – £29,269pa
Job Reference: THO/4951/0423
The Trainee Housing Officer(s) will work with the Housing Team to assist in the delivery of effective and efficient housing management and customer services. The posts are permanent positions and entail a 2 year training programme during which the appointee will be required to attain a CIH level 4 Certificate in Housing. Upon completion of the two year training programme, and subject to satisfactory performance, the trainee will be appointed as a Housing Officer within the Association.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- Essential Car Users allowance
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years’ service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Friday 21st April 2023.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”