Trainee Housing Officer (Fixed Term for 2 Years)
Salary Range £22,287 – £26,532pa
Job reference: THO/4950/1021
Choice is seeking to recruit a Trainee Housing Officer the post holder will work with the Housing team to assist in the delivery of effective and efficient housing management and customer services to the clients in our directly managed units and jointly managed schemes.
- 5 x GCSEs (Grades A-C to include Mathematics and English language), or equivalent.
- CIH Level 3 Certificate in Housing or equivalent housing qualification
- At least one years’ experience working within the social housing sector.
- A knowledge of welfare benefits, rent accounting and arrears recovery techniques.
- An understanding of the issues facing people in need of social housing in Northern Ireland.
- Current driving licence and access to private transport
- Membership of a relevant professional body
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and essential car
user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan
* The training programme will be for a period of two years during which the appointee will be required to have successfully achieved the CIH level 4 certificate in Housing. Upon completion of the two year training programme, if satisfactory progress has been made, the appointee will be offered a permanent housing officer position.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Wednesday 3rd November 2021
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post