Choice is seeking to recruit the above role to contribute to the effective implementation and delivery of the Association’s Community Development and Tenant Participation Strategy.
- Level 3 OCN/ONC, or equivalent, Qualification in Community Development/Tenant Participation and 2 years experience working in Community Development/Tenant Participation OR A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Community Development/Tenant Participation
- Experience of planning and delivering successful community events and activities in a Social Housing setting
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Possess a full current driving licence and access to a car
- Level 4 OCN/ONC, or equivalent higher qualification in Community Development/Tenant Participation
Benefits for this post include: Generous annual leave entitlement; Contributory pension scheme; Access to a Health Cash Plan and Essential car user allowance.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Wednesday 4th November 2020.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”