We have an exciting opportunity within our Housing team, for a Tenancy Support Co-Ordinator.
We are looking for motivated, flexible and creative individuals to bring passion and commitment to supporting people to make positive and lasting changes to their lives.
You’ll ensure tenancies are managed, help people to build good neighbour relations, help tenants manage their finances and providing excellence in service delivery to customers.
A bit about you –
- You will have 2 years experience in a support/housing/community field.
- You will be highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- You will also have a knowledge of housing and welfare benefits and experience of working with support agencies.
- With strong interpersonal skills, you’ll be confident when managing challenging situations, with a focus on affecting positive and meaningful change.
- The successful candidate will be innovative and resourceful in their role, taking ownership and embracing the role as their own.
- You will be able to travel to meet the requirements of the post without reliance on public transport. You will need to apply a flexible, smart approach to delivery that will demonstrate that things can be done sustainably. You will need to be able to respond to out-of-hours emergencies when required.
Want to apply?
Great, all you need to do is let us know more about your experience and what you will bring to the role. We also want to know how you will live our values.
Please visit www.clanmil.org/join-the-team , download the Job Description via our recruitment portal to find out more and start your application by simply clicking on ‘Apply now’.
Closing date: 10th June 2022
Interview date: w/c 20th June 2022
Clanmil Housing is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Recruitment Records are held for 2 years as per Clanmil Housing’s Data Retention Policy. The Association reserves the right to heighten the criteria based on demand.
Further appointments may be made from this competition should Clanmil positions become vacant which require the same eligibility criteria and have similar duties and responsibilities.