As Senior Communications Officer you will be the organisational lead for all communications and marketing initiatives. Reporting to the Director of Personnel & Training, you will be responsible for developing and delivering communication plans to maintain reputation, raising the Association profile and maximising opportunities to build the Apex brand.
The post holder will provide a professional communications and marketing service for the organisation that will deliver consistency in all internal and external communication.
We are looking for a self-motivated, organised and creative person who can help build the reputation of Apex Housing Association and wants to make a positive difference to our organisation, its tenants/residents and staff.
To be considered for this role you must meet the essential criteria, which includes:
- A third level qualification in a marketing related subject and two years’ experience in a similar communications and marketing role OR educated to A-level standard or equivalent and five years’ experience in a similar communications and marketing role.
- Demonstrable experience in:
- Implementing marketing and communication strategies and the production of marketing and communication materials.
- Managing content for websites and utilising social media in a marketing capacity.
- Experience of dealing with advertising, PR/communication briefs.
- A track record of proven delivery, demonstrating both creative and analytical skills.
In exchange, we offer generous benefits including 23 days annual leave plus 12 statutory days, flexi-time system, occupational sickness scheme and training and development to enhance your skills.
Please Click Here to view the Personnel Specification
Please Click Here to view the Job Description