Package: Some of the great benefits in place include generous annual leave, private healthcare, an average salary pension scheme with generous employer contributions and progressive family friendly policies.
The post-holder will contribute to the provision of a high quality and customer focussed property & maintenance service to the tenants of the Association. The successful candidate will assist the Technical Team to deliver its Response and Planned Maintenance Programmes whilst ensuring compliance with the Association’s policies and procedures.
Essential Criteria includes:
- At least 5 GCSEs /O Levels at Grade C or above
- A minimum of two year’s administrative experience working in a customer service role involving direct contact with the public.
- At least one years’ relevant experience in a Maintenance environment involving direct contact with the public.
Desirable Criteria includes:
- At least 2 A-levels at grade “C” or above or equivalent
- Relevant Administrative Qualification (NVQ level or equivalent)
- Relevant Computer Qualification (Advanced ECDL or equivalent)
- Experience working in the property and/or construction sector
Rural reserve the right to enhance the criteria to facilitate short listing
Application forms and further details for the above post can be obtained by contacting Rural Housing Association,
2 Killyclogher Road, Omagh, BT79 0AX, 02882246118 or e-mail email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 4pm on Monday 22nd November 2021.
Rural Housing Association is an equal opportunities employer.