Ark Housing is seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join the Association as a Team Leader on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Homeless Services Manager, the postholder will be responsible for supervising and leading the homeless services team in the delivery of a high quality and comprehensive accommodation based homeless support, floating support and resettlement services for families in accordance with the strategic objectives of Ark Housing.
Applicants must satisfy the following essential criteria:
- A degree level qualification in a relevant discipline; or equivalent Leadership / Management Qualification and have at least 1 year’s previous experience in the last 5 years in a similar role
- Have at least 5 GCSE’s including English & Maths and 2 years’ experience in the last 5 years in a similar role
- Experience of working in supported housing or community-based support services
- Experience of working in partnership with external agencies
- Experience of supervising support staff
- Proficient skills in use of MS Office
- Hold a current valid driving licence and have access to the use of a motor vehicle.
- Salary range £29,243 to £33,596 with a Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC), (Currently 19.5% Employer Contribution). Remuneration including employer pension contribution is equivalent to £34,799 to £39,979. Salaries are reviewed annually and uplifted in accordance with the Association’s Remuneration Policy.
- This post attracts an annual essential car user allowance of £1,239, paid in monthly instalments and mileage is reimbursed at a rate of £0.45p per mile travelled for work purposes.
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service.
- 13 customary holidays per annum.
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies.
- Hybrid Working arrangements.
- On site gym
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Gail McLaughlin, Homeless Services Manager by telephone on 028 90 752310 or by email to email@example.com.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
The Association is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATION IS:
Friday 19th May 2023 at 4pm
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may download the recruitment pack by clicking on the links below.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.