Support Assistants for Belfast Area including Carryduff, Crumlin and Stoneyford
- Positions available include permanent Full Time, Part-time and Relief posts.
- Competitive rate of pay with starting salary £21,710 – £22,868 per annum
- 21 days annual leave rising to 25 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions of 6%)
- Career development and progression with recognised qualifications
- Employee Assistance Program
- Exceptional Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
Triangle is a well-established care and support provider providing supported living for individuals with a learning disability predominately in the Northern and Belfast Trust areas. We also have one service for older people based in Greenisland. Our support assistants provide an outstanding level of care and support to enable our service users to lead as full and integrated life within their community.
If you’re looking for a role where you will feel proud of the difference you can make to brighten the lives of others every day, we’d love to hear from you.
Triangle Housing Association are committed to being an inclusive employer with a diverse workforce. We therefore encourage applications from people from the widest possible diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences.
Please note an Enhanced Access NI disclosure will be required for the post during our pre employment checks
Interviews due to commence week beginning 22nd of January 2024.
Please note that Triangle does not offer Visa Sponsorship at this current time. We are looking into this for recruitment in the future.
JD PS Support Assistant