Join us on Thursday 26th October 2023 for a Recruitment Open Night in Ballymoney
Triangle Supported Living are hosting a recruitment open night within the Ballymoney office (60 Eastermeade Gardens, Ballymoney, BT53 6BD)
Come along and meet the team and see the work that we do.
- 8 x Support Assistant positions available in the Ballymoney area including full time and part time hours.
- Competitive rate of pay with starting salary £21,710 – £22,868 per annum
- 21 days annual leave rising to 25 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions of 6%)
- Career development and progression with recognised qualifications
- Employee Assistance Program
- Exceptional Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
Triangle is a well-established care and support provider providing supported living for individuals with a learning disability predominately in the Northern and Belfast Trust areas. Our support assistants provide an outstanding level of care and support to enable our service users to lead as full and integrated life within their community.
If you’re looking for a role where you will feel proud of the difference you can make to brighten the lives of others every day, we’d love to hear from you.
Triangle Housing Association are committed to being an inclusive employer with a diverse workforce. We therefore encourage applications from people from the widest possible diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences.
Please note an Enhanced Access NI disclosure will be required for the post during our pre employment checks
Anticipated date for interviews is week commencing 30th October 2023
JD PS Support Assistant