The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Stock Condition Surveyor who will support the Assets Department based at Leslie Morrell House, May Street, Belfast.
- Minimum 1 year experience of Building Construction Works
- Experience of carrying out Stock Condition Surveys and analysis of Stock Condition data
- Experience of building diagnosis and defects identification
- Good knowledge of Building Regulations
- Excellent working knowledge of the NI Fitness Standard, Housing Health and Safety Rating System.
- Knowledge and understanding of Fire and Rescue Services (NI) Order
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM Regulations
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please click here.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 12th June 2020.
Please note the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”