Stock Condition Surveyor
Salary Scale: £24,586 – £29,269pa
Job Reference: SCS2/4976/0523
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Stock Condition Surveyor who will support the Assets Department based at Leslie Morrell House, May Street, Belfast.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years’ service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by Friday 2nd June 2023
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”