First Housing Aid & Support Services
(Registered Charity No: NIC105748)
We are seeking candidates who will work for a leading voluntary sector, non-profit making organisation that provides professional advice on housing in Northern Ireland and solutions for people who find themselves in housing difficulties. Our Smartmove scheme addresses housing need by letting good quality, affordable property within the private rented sector to prevent and/or reduce homelessness across Northern Ireland.
Your New Role with SmartMove
You will acquire and let residential properties and build good relationships with landlords within the private rented sector of Northern Ireland.
What we Need from You
Minimum Criteria (a Full Job Description and Personnel Specification is available in the Candidate Information Pack)
- A Relevant Professional Qualification or degree in the field of Housing, Business or related field (minimum NVQ Level IV or equivalent)
- Two years proven track record of working within a Property letting service, including marketing of service to prospective users
- Ability to advise of rights and responsibilities of both landlords and tenants and housing legislation
- A current driving licence with access to a car. (Can be waived in the case of applicant whose disability prohibits driving, but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements).
- IT skills – using social media platforms for marketing
It should be noted that the criteria for this post may be enhanced to facilitate short listing.
What you will get from Us
You will work for an innovative, driven organisation on a 3 year contracted role, full time working hours and remote working due to the current restrictions.
How to Apply
Please forward your completed application form and Equal Opportunities monitoring form (found below) to: email@example.com by Friday, 19 February 2021 at 12 noon. (Tel: 07921056728)
Access NI checks will be carried out before an appointment can be confirmed.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer