Services Centre Call Advisor(s)
5 Full-time roles available
Salary: £21,074 – £24,586 (Under Review)
Yearly Salary Increments applicable
Job Reference: SCCA/9925/0124
The successful applicant will join the Services Centre team dedicated to providing a high level of customer service. In this fast-paced role, you will answer incoming calls from tenants, stakeholders and the general public and make outgoing calls to ensure excellent service delivery and problem resolution.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years’ service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation and was awarded Housing Association of the Year 2023.
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm on 31st January 2024 – group training will begin on 11th March but individual training can be completed on or after this date.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”