Services Centre Call Advisor(s)
Full and part time roles available
Salary Scale: £21,074 – £24,586 pa
Job Reference: SSCA/9925/0423
The successful applicant will join the Services Centre team which is dedicated to providing a high level of customer service to our tenants and stakeholders. Advisors will answer incoming repairs and housing management calls from tenants and make outgoing calls to ensure excellent service delivery and problem resolution.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years’ service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation and was awarded Housing Association of the Year 2023.
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm Friday 12th May 2023.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”