Senior Development Officer
Starting salary £31,680 pa
Job reference SDO/9970/0221
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Senior Development Officer who will assist the Head of Growth and will take a lead role in securing a pipeline of social housing projects, leading on best practice approaches and regulatory compliance. The role will involve inter-departmental working as well as leading on some on-site projects through to completion.
- Degree level qualification preferably in a construction related field with a minimum 3 years experience
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
- Knowledge and experience of the construction procurement process
- Good understanding of the social housing development process
- Management of Construction Projects
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and essential car user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Wednesday 17th February 2021.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”