Senior Stock Condition Surveyor
Salary Scale: £29,269 – £35,124pa
Job Reference: SSCS/4976/0323
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Senior Stock Condition Surveyor who will assist the Asset Management Department by managing the Stock Condition Surveying Team. Undertaking the Stock Condition process across the Associations property portfolio and ensuring the input of high quality asset data by providing up to date lifecycle costs and projections based at Leslie Morrell House, May Street, Belfast.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years’ service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Essential Car User Allowance
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Wednesday 19th April 2023.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”