Choice Housing is one of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland. We work hard for our customers, developing new homes that are urgently needed and delivering high quality services, while providing value for money. Our work creates sustainable, thriving neighbourhoods.
Senior Services Centre Call Advisor (Training & Development)
Salary Scale: £22,978pa – £27,354pa
Job Reference: SSCCAT&D/0822
Choice is seeking to recruit a Senior Services Centre Call Advisor. A core part of this role will be the training and development of new and existing Service Centre Advisors to ensure they are equipped to carry out their role effectively. The Senior will also support the Services Centre Manager in co-ordinating the customer service functions and deputise in the Manager’s absence.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years service, and 12 public holidays
- Generous pension contribution
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles
- Enrolment in a health cash plan
- Death in service payment
- Highly competitive salary
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Wednesday 31st August 2022.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”