Senior Services Centre Call Advisor (Complaints)
Salary: £26,400pa – £31,680pa
Job reference: SSCCAC/9925/0421
Choice is seeking to recruit a Senior Services Centre Call Advisor (Complaints) to support the Service Centre Manager in coordinating the customer service functions of the Service Centre and deputise in their absence.
In addition to core call handling duties, the Senior will be the Association’s main contact for all complaints, political representative correspondence and NI Public Service Ombudsman enquiries and investigations.
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C to include Mathematics and English language) or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a call centre environment dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- Experience of working with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of undertaking investigations, report writing and working to challenging timescales
- Experience in Complaint handling and resolution
- Experience of supervising staff
- Familiar of using a range of IT packages and systems
- Experience working in the Social Housing Sector
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme, access to a Health Cash Plan and a generous annual leave entitlement
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Thursday 29th April 2021.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”