Senior Services Centre Call Advisor (Complaints)
Salary: £29,269 – £35,124 plus benefits
Job reference: SSCAC/0323
Choice is seeking to recruit a Senior Services Centre Call Advisor (Complaints) to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused Complaints Handling Service to its customers. The Senior will also answer incoming repairs and housing management calls from tenants and make outgoing calls to ensure excellent service delivery and problem resolution. In addition they will support the Service Centre Manager in coordinating the customer service functions of the Service Centre.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Service Centre environment dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C to include Mathematics and English language) or equivalent;
- Experience of working with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of undertaking investigations, report writing and working to challenging timescales
- Experience in Complaint handling and resolution
- Experience of supervising staff
- Familiar of using a range of IT packages and systems
- Experience working in the Social Housing Sector
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to www.choice-housing.org
Completed application forms should be returned by 5.00 pm on Wednesday 12th April 2023
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.