Senior ICT Officer Choice Housing
- Closing Date: 23 March 2023
- Location: Belfast
- Salary: £32,826 – 38,296pa (Under Review)
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 40
- Job Ref: SICTO/ 9922/0323
Senior ICT Officer
Salary Scale: £32,826 – 38,296pa (Under Review)
Job Reference: SICTO/ 9922/0323
Choice is seeking to recruit a, Senior ICT Officer to provide a 3rd line support via the ICT service desk. Deploy, configure and maintain infrastructure, line of business applications and hardware within the Choice network.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Essential Car user allowance
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Thursday 23rd March 2023.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”
- Leslie Morrell House 37-41 May Street Belfast BT1 4DN