Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Senior HR Business Partner (Job No J412)
Location: Head Office, Newforge Lane, Belfast.
What you can expect from us:
• Competitive Salary Band: £36,298 – £40,478 per annum with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
• Hybrid working with flexi-time
• 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
• Mileage allowances for the use of motor vehicles on business
• 24 days annual leave rising to 28 and 31 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
• Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions currently 19%)
• Supported learning and development opportunities
• Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Back Plan
• Paid time for volunteering opportunities
• Cycle to Work Scheme
The Senior HRBP is a new position, responsible for assisting the Head of HR in delivering an effective and efficient HR service for the Association. This position offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be part of the Association’s future as we enter an exciting period of change and settle into our new premises at Newforge Lane, Belfast.
For further information including detailed job requirements and to apply go to:
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd provides homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. We are an environmentally and socially conscious organisation with a strong focus on the development of high quality, inclusive social housing in areas of housing need. Our team work together to make a real difference and change people’s lives. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of our team and continue our story of success.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.