The Senior HR Business Partner will have responsibility for the delivery of the full range of HR activity to a number of specific client areas within the business. This will involve the leadership of their HR team in delivery of key services, responding to a range of requirements across client areas, as well as responsibility for specific HR projects.
Hours: Full-time (37 hours per week), or part-time. Hours of work will be discussed with the successful candidate.
Location: Radius Offices, Belfast
Salary: £35,411 (SP29) – £40,478 (SP34) per annum, pro rata
This role has been assessed as suitable for hybrid / smart working, subject to an initial induction period.
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
1. Level six qualification (e.g., Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate diploma), or above, in HR or a business-related discipline OR minimum Chartered member CIPD AND including at least two years’ experience providing HR business partnering to client groups with at least 100 employees.
At least 4 years’ (gained in the last 10 years) experience providing HR business partnering to client groups, with at least 100 employees.
2. Experience of HR business partnering to have encompassed the following:
- recruitment & selection.
- employee relations including disciplinary, grievance, performance and attendance management.
- HR business partnering within a unionised environment.
3. Experience of line managing staff in the delivery of an HR service.
4. Experience of leading and delivering service improvements within an HR role.
5. Experience in use of IT systems, including word, databases, Excel, HR information system, to produce targeted management information.
6. A current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport*
(*where an applicant indicates that a disability prohibits them from driving, this criterion will be waived at the shortlisting stage. In such circumstances, consideration will be given in any subsequent offer of appointment to suitable alternative arrangements that the candidate may be able to put in place that would enable them to meet the travel requirements for the post).
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme. Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to the employee benefits section of our website.
Closing date for applications is Monday 28th August 2023 unless otherwise stated.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same or similar vacancies permanent / fixed term which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.