Radius are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Senior Housing Officer to assist our teams with ASB Intervention and Prevention. The post holder will assist with the investigation and resolution of serious antisocial behaviour cases. They will work collaboratively and with a problem-solving approach in a fast paced and dynamic environment delivering excellent customer services whilst investigating and resolving serious cases of antisocial behaviour. They will work with colleagues and our partners to deliver early intervention and prevention work to achieve positive outcomes.
Hours: 37 per week
Salary: £37,336 (SP29) – £42,403 (SP34) per annum
This role has been assessed as suitable for hybrid / smart working.
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please click the ‘Apply’ button. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception via the telephone number within our Employer Profile.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
- Level six qualification (e.g. Bachelor’s Degree) or above plus 3 years relevant experience (gained in the last 5 years)
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience (gained in the last 7) as set out in the job description with a social landlord or local authority.
- Experience managing antisocial behaviour caseload with a problem-solving approach, including attendance at Court.
- Highly developed communication skills with experience of building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of current social housing policy issues in NI, understanding and experience of Housing Legislation in relation to antisocial behaviour.
- Experience of undertaking intervention work in schemes to reduce occurrences of antisocial behaviour and to positively influence behaviours.
- A current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport*
(*where an applicant indicates that a disability prohibits them from driving, this criterion will be waived at the shortlisting stage. In such circumstances, consideration will be given in any subsequent offer of appointment to suitable alternative arrangements that the candidate may be able to put in place that would enable them to meet the travel requirements for the post).
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme. Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to the employee benefits section of our website.
Closing date for applications is 2nd February 2024 unless otherwise stated.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same or similar permanent / fixed term vacancies which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.